Not only are these essays on women, sex, porn, etc. amazing, but the way that the blog-community has presented them is amazing.
Start at Don Miller’s blog for the first short essay and click through the links to read all 7.
Start your 10 minute journey here: Essay 1
- Bryan: With so many bands out there, take two, what makes Pierce The Veil special?
- Vic: I think that...
- Mike: Mexican
- Tony: Because we're all Mexican, we're better than the rest.
- Vic: We get much better tans than everyone.
- Jaime: We work harder in the sun, so Warped Tour is the perfect tour for 4 mexicans.
- Tony: We're better at landscaping.
- Mike: Hair.
- Vic: Um, we can paint.
- Mike: I would paint a whole house if you want me to.
Today I’ve convinced myself it’s ok to give up. Don’t take risks. Stick with the status quo, no drama, now is just, not the time. But my reasons aren’t reasons they’re excuses. All I’m doing is hiding from the truth, and the truth is that I’m scared Stefan. I’m scared that if I let myself be happy for even one moment, that the world is going to come crashing down and I don’t know if I can survive that.” —Elena Gilbert (Vampire Diaries) (via quote-book)
You high five your goodbyes and it leaves me with nothing but blisters” —Katy Perry, One of the boys
I don’t think people realize that a band member could mean more to someone than other people. You can’t say things about a band member and not have a person say something back. People have to realize that some people consider a band member or a whole band like their family and won’t let people say stupid things about them.
Can I just reblog and agree with everything.
I knew I wasn’t the only one who thought this